YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
- All sales representatives should have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in their sales kits and use them as appropriate in the home and at your request.
- Any sales representative displaying symptoms of fever, cough and difficulty breathing should not enter your home.
In addition, we are strongly urging our HomePride Authorized Dealers to leverage the guidance of the World Health Organization and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as follows:
Practice Social Distancing & Avoid Large Gatherings:
Social distancing is a public health practice designed to reduce the likelihood of transmitting communicable disease by ensuring sufficient physical distance between individuals. It is recommended to keep a minimum distance of three to six feet (1 to 2 meters) and avoid shaking hands.
Practice Personal Health & Wellness
As with all viruses, there are simple measures we must all take to lessen the risk of contracting or spreading them. The recommended steps are as follows:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. Regularly clean your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face. Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth or any part of your face.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. Droplets spread viruses. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you are sick, stay home. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early, and call your healthcare provider in advance.
- Maintain social distancing. Maintain at least 1-2 meters (3-6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently. Using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe, clean commonly touched objects and surfaces.
- Follow your local health authority’s recommendation for using a facemask. In the U.S., the CDC recommends reserving face masks for health workers and those that are sick to help prevent the spread of the virus to others.
HomePride has established a globally dedicated, cross-functional coronavirus team whose primary undertaking is to provide the appropriate guidance, support and tools on behalf of our company to assess specific needs as they arise. Each day, we live our corporate mission of contributing to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Fundamental to that commitment is fostering an environment where everyone feels safe and welcomed and can be and feel their best.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time of uncertainty. We will keep you informed and provide further updates when we have them.
Owner, HomePride and Shower Systems