LuxStone showers are designed to make bathing more relaxing. Unlike traditional showers, LuxStone showers are easy to clean, which means you’ll spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying time for yourself. Here’s a quick guide on how to care for your LuxStone shower, courtesy of LuxStone of Colorado, one of the leading shower remodeling companies in Colorado.
Get What You’ll Need
Unlike traditional showers that you need to use a lot of brushes and cleaning solutions, your LuxStone shower will only require some wiping. Get the following items and you’re good to go:
- A damp sponge
- Mild cleaner or detergent
- A shower squeegee
- Soft cloth
That’s it! These are the only things you’ll need to keep your LuxStone shower as clean as when it was installed by trusted shower installation companies.
Do Some Daily Cleaning
Clean your LuxStone shower daily to maintain its cleanliness and prevent soap deposits and lime buildups from forming. Here’s how:
- Use a damp sponge to wipe the water off of faucets
- Next, grab the squeegee and swipe water down from your glass door
- Lastly, use the soft cloth to wipe remaining wet areas dry
Doing this will only eat up a little of your time, but result in a cleaner shower every time.
Do Some Deep Cleaning Every Now and Then
Giving your LuxStone shower a deep clean from time to time will help keep it in its best condition. Don’t worry – deep cleaning isn’t hard to do, and you won’t even need to do it frequently if you clean your shower daily. Here are some tips for deep cleaning your LuxStone shower:
- Faucets: Consider the finish on your shower faucets as each type requires a different kind of cleaning. Polished chrome faucets, for example, shouldn’t be cleaned using abrasive cleaners as these might damage the finish.
- Accessories: Many LuxStone shower accessories are removable and can be washed in the sink or dishwasher. However, avoid using abrasive or acidic cleaners on metal accessories as these might damage the finish.
- Walls: Dilute cleaning products with warm water and use it to wipe the walls clean, then rinse with water immediately.
- Doors: Clean doors using your squeegee.
If you’re looking for shower replacement contractors that can be trusted to install LuxStone showers in your home, look no further than LuxStone of Colorado. Call us at (303) 558-5225 or fill out our contact form for a free quote.