The Only Coating System of Its Kind
HomePride’s multi-layer exterior coating system offers extreme weather and temperature change protection for your home or business. Here’s how it works.
- First, we apply SureBond, a bonding agent that provides excellent adhesion for the coating to the outdoor surface.
- Layer two consists of PrimaShield – a specially formulated primer/sealer that is designed to prevent any ugly tannin staining through to the topcoats.
- The third layer consists of ThermaShield, which absorbs temperature that passes through the SolaShield (fourth layer) and helps to keep interior temperatures cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. It’s applied approximately 16-18 millimeters thick.
- The final layer consists of our SolaShield which will reflect solar radiation at 87 percent (70 percent greater than what other manufacturers claim). This layer can be tinted to the color of your choice and has anti-static properties, so debris, mold, mildew and insect infestation no longer cling to the surface. The SolaShield layer is also applied at 16-18 millimeters thick.
- We proudly provide a 30-year warranty on the HomePride Coating System, including labor and materials.
Benefits of the HomePride Coating System
HomePride and our team of expert exterior remodeling contractors will fully coat your home or business. The HomePride Coating System gives your exterior the following benefits:
- Long-lasting retention of color
- Resistant to chalking
- Resists dirt & air pollution pick-up
- Will not become brittle due to internal plasticization
- Waterproof yet breathable
- Highly reflective, saving on energy costs
- Beautifies any property
- Hail-, fire- and wind-resistant
Get in Touch With Us!
For more information about our protective coating process and our vast color selection, visit our HomePride website or call HomePride at (303) 558-5225.